“I love that every month just a small proportion of my salary goes to help Street Action. By setting up a monthly donation – the equivalent of a few drinks once a month – I know that I am helping children that need it.” Hannah, London
It can be easier than you think to change a street child’s life. Give a monthly donation and you can support Street Action’s long-term partner in Burundi. Providing monthly support is an effective way to ensure their long-term growth and sustainability.
By making a monthly donation to Street Action, you’ll be providing the vital ongoing support our partners need to ensure that street children are helped to find an alternative to street life. While the various projects being delivered by New Generation are a crucial part of our partners’ growth, they need ongoing support to continue their work on a daily basis.
Here are some examples of the difference you can make so you can start changing lives today.
- £5 a month = contributes to the running costs of an outreach programme in Bujumbura (capital of Burundi).
- £10 a month = provides one child with two meals a day for the whole month.
- £25 a month = provides a monthly Care Package for one child (two meals a day, medical care, school uniform, school fees and other practical support).
- £250 a month = pays for the salary and training for a ‘street educator’ in Burundi
- £500 a month = covers the running costs of a house at the New Generation Village which is being developed in Muyinga (in the north east of Burundi)
From this page you can make a regular monthly payment for any amount you choose. The website will lead you through a simple registration process if it is the first time you have donated through the Charities Aid Foundation’s online service.
If you prefer, you can set up a standing order with your bank using the details below or you can make a one-off donation directly into our bank account:
Cooperative Bank Account Name: Street Action, Sort Code: 089299, Account No: 65219069
How do you want Street Action to use your money?
If you could like to make a larger donation, we can discuss how you would like the money to be spent. We want to ensure that the relationship between our supporters and partners is transparent and accountable.
Regardless of how you decide your money should be used, you can be sure the money will make a difference.